Give mom a brand new paddleboard. The best Mothers Day SUP promos!
This Mother’s Day, please don’t give mom anymore pajamas, perfume or flowers for Mother’s Day. Instead go bold with either clothers, gear or give her a chance to try a brand new sport. SUP is ideal for all ages and active levels. Mom will have a blast either sweating or just sitting and floating down a river on a paddle board.
Below, we list a few of the best Stand Up PaddleBoard promos this year:
- On Sunday, May 12th, Mothers Day from 6:30 to Sunset, Paddle On Williamsburg will be launching from the boat launch at the Chickahominy Riverfront Park in Williamsburg, VA and heading onto Gordons Creek to our beautiful and peaceful location for Paddle Yoga. The day will end with the beautiful sounds of singing bowls as everyone relaxes in savasana as the sun sets over the Chickahominy River. Get in touch with Paddle on Williamsburg on their website at http://paddleonwmbg.com/
- SUPPUP in Fort Lauderdale has a promo to save 20% for any daytime tour for mom with promocode SUPPUPMOM2019. The offer is good for tours booked between May 6th and May 19th.
- Tower Paddleboards is giving a 100 dollars discount on its Adventurer or Mermaid ISUP boards. Use MOMSDAY promo code at checkout in all capitals to get the discount.
- At Pacifica Paddlesports they are also wishing a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY honoring all mothers for all the time, hard work and love they give to their families! For Mother’s Day 2019, they’re offering 50% off rentals* to all mothers, when they come with their family for double kayak, single kayak, SUP or canoe for a rental up to 8 hours on May 12, 2019. Pacifica Paddlesports is based at Brentwood Bay in British Columbia.
- In Winterhaven Florida, Winterhaven paddleboards invites Moms out for some fun on the Lake! Use code MOM2019 for 15% off at booking. It includes a lesson for beginners and tips as we travel around the lakes. Cost is $35 if you need equipment (board, paddle, pfd) or free if you have your own. Minimum age for event is 16. Board rentals are limited so you will need to purchase a ticket to guarantee a board for the event. Call 863-845-5307 to reach Paddleboard Winter Haven.
Latest posts by Joe Conno (see all)
- Give mom a brand new paddleboard. The best Mothers Day SUP promos! - May 2, 2019
- Reddit post: Advantages of an inflatable board - September 18, 2018
- New Kawasaki Jet Ski Inflatable Paddleboard by Tower Paddle Boards - May 12, 2017